Developing self acceptance and confidence leads to more healthy connections.
Learning Life Skills
- Self confidence and self-esteem
- Importance of trust and respect
- Effective Communication/Listening and Observation
- Problem Solving and Resilience
- Setting clear intentions and boundaries
- Leadership and the value of team effort
- Understanding individual personalities and perspectives
A unique, enlightening and educational experience!
Fridays after School Spring 2021
“Youth Learning Life Lessons with Horses” is offered in small groups (ages 10 to 14 yrs old) for two hour sessions at the Healing Hearts Ranch in Olympia* on Fridays starting in March 2021.
March 2021, DATES TBA
It’s a chance for students to spend a few hours a week outdoors in nature, meet new friends and discover fun, inspiration, and education with horses.
Participants will engage in simple activities on the ground with horses . There is no riding and no equine experience necessary to participate.
The cost is $75 per student for each class.
*The facility is equipped to offer masks and gloves to all participants if they wish and each staff member is required to wear a mask during the event with a wash station and hand sanitizer available.
Participants need to be healthy enough to stand and walk without assistance in an arena/pasture.