Explore Self Trust
Group Life Coaching (every Sunday 12:30 to 2:30 pm)
The horses share their wisdom in a natural, peaceful setting…
Spend time in nature with the wise and intuitive horse as your teacher and guide. This is a weekly group coaching session that explores the topic of self love and self trust as the foundation for a healthy well-balanced life.
- With self-love and self-trust you can have healthy, enriching, meaningful relationships with family and friends,
- You can maintain your physical, mental and emotional health through empowering choices and valuable habits.
- When you see worth and value in yourself, you make time for doing the things that bring you joy and beauty, love and laughter.
- YOU KNOW what is important when choosing your professional pursuits and..,
- You have a balanced approach to earning and spending money.
- You recognize the importance of seeing your life as a part of a larger whole, a part of humanity and all its unknowns and you’re OKAY WITH THAT!
What’s Horses* Got to Do with It? First and foremost, humans are more likely to take feedback from a nonjudgmental, non-critical teacher like the horse. Their immediate responses work beautifully to give each person the insight they need to understand their words and actions.
The horses and your response to them during simple activities (on the ground, there’s no riding) are a reflection of your current approach to life and show you how to live more honestly, closer to your true self-like they do!
“You yourself as much as anyone in the entire universe deserve your love and affection”-Buddha
STARTING June 12, 2022
COST: $30 per person
LOCATION: Healing Hearts Ranch, 3500 85th Lane SW Olympia, WA
Limit 6 participants-Schedule a discovery call to help answer your questions and register you for group coaching.
Sessions are weekly through the summer and fall. *No experience necessary and no riding involved.