Calm, safe, trained and experienced horses
It’s Your Time
In one amazing afternoon you’ll discover:
- time for yourself (no work/students/family demands)
- fresh air and sunshine (away from your laptop)
- human interaction (without the word ZOOM underneath their face)
- mindfulness and calm through noticing simple experiences of the senses
- A real life lesson you can take with you
- the power of horses to show how strong, beautiful and resilient you are
An enjoyable, enlightening and memorable experience!
Saturdays in the Summer
“Breakaway” is offered in small groups of 4 (kids allowed with adult participants only) on Saturdays in the summer starting , July 4th from 12 to 2 pm at the Healing Hearts Ranch in Olympia* (about 40 minutes from Longview/Kelso).
Participants can choose to simply sit and observe the horses or experience the connection of standing with or brushing a horse and moving at a walk. There is no experience necessary to participate.
*The facility is equipped to offer masks and gloves to all participants if they wish and each staff member is required to wear a mask during the event with a wash station and hand sanitizer available.
SIGN UP FOR “Breakaway” TODAY!
Donations are $25 for the 2-hour event. You can attend one or several of the Saturday sessions. All of the proceeds go to the nonprofit, Heart Strides Therapeutic Horsemanship which operates out of Healing Hearts Ranch at 3500 85th Lane, Olympia, WA 98512
*LIMIT 4 PARTICIPANTS PER EVENT*
(NO RIDING AND NO EQUINE EXPERIENCE NECESSARY)